Strategic Branding for Those Who Dare To Think Different

Work with us

Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / Client Features / CLIENT FEATURES / CLIENT FEATURES

Let Me Guess:

You’re tired of seeing the same old shit all over Instagram. You’re ready to ditch the trends and find something that actually works.

You’re the type to keep your industry on its toes (or at least you would be if you could figure out how to get all your thoughts together.

You’re constantly trying to cut through the bullshit in your industry but feel like you’re being drowned out by everyone else’s fluff.

You’re spending more time acting like a project manager than the CEO you are.

Sweet Daddy Designs is the studio for people like you—who are on the cusp of something even greater and just need that final push over the line.

We work with the underdogs, the hustlers, and the people who laugh at "impossible."
 
We help successful CEOs own what makes them unique - then we build a brand around it.

In short, we shake shit up. 
Want to join us?

Work with us

"I loved her approach (and her edge)… I thought she would totally get my brand’s vibe and… SHE DID."

Stephanie Gilbert - The Social Media CEO

Meet the Boss, Melissa.

Owner, brand strategist, and resident rebel child.

I’m a firm believer that strategy is the missing piece that brands need to go from good to great. I started Sweet Daddy Designs to work with brands who want to push the envelope, know what they need to take their brand to the limits, and won’t shy away from doing something a little reckless in pursuit of greatness.

I’m drawn to clients who embrace their rebellious side (we all have one, trust). I like to think that goes back to when I got kicked out of my first design program…for being too creative.

Read my Story

Our 80/20 Brand Process

Every creative studio has a different way they handle its brand process. For Sweet Daddy Designs, we focus on the 80/20 method where 80% of our energy is focused on developing your brand’s strategy, and the other 20% is focused on the actual visuals of the brand. We do this for a lot of different reasons, but one of the most important is so that each brand has some sort of strategic foundation before we work together on visuals.

Read the blog

The Designers’ Cohort

Been looking for a one of a kind designer community that leaves the bro marketing at the door? This is for you.

Join the Cohort

The Anti Planner

A digital planner made for the online business owner. Plan monthly content, track metrics, and plan your day to day. 

Grab the planner

The Strategy Fix

A free 5-week email course that trains you on how to think critically about your brand.

Join the COurse